Translucent Drapery Tapes
Translucent Drapery Tape is less obvious, great for sheer.
- Less obvious, great for sheer.
- When cords are pulled, pleats and spaces between them remain smooth.
- TT20-29 have two rows of pockets on back for inserting two-prong hooks.
- Ideal for stationary panels, valances, cloud & balloon shades, etc. Not recommended for operable panels.
- All have a colored thread to indicate fullness. Green = 21/2 fullness: Pink = 3 fullness.
- Serpentine Tape has 1 7/8" wide tabs on back, spaced 8 1/4" apart.
- Fits on rods up to 11/2" diameter or Continental rods.
- Clip-n-Wave works with clip-on rings or two-prong hooks. Instructions included.
Recently Viewed Products
Based on 1 review
Very easy to use snd durable with clips.