Mini Tapered Corner Pillow Template - Remove Dog Ears
NO More Dog Ear Pillows! Make perfect pillows, taper corners to prevent dog ears on your pillows. Lay edge to edge on fabric, trace or rotary cut to trim pillow before sewing.
1. Cut fabric to pillow size
Example: 20" pillow form, cut fabric 19" x 19"
(includes 1/2" seam allowances.
Finished Pillow = 18" x 18")
2. Lay both pieces on top of each other, right sides together.
3. In one corner, line up the template to the top of the fabric
with cut edges. (See Image 1)
4. Trace the curved corner, continue to trace all four corners.
5. Cut both layers of fabric on marked lines.
6. No More Dog Ears!
Guaranteed Not to Break Under Normal Wear