Grommet Tape for #10 & #12 Grommets
Grommet drapery tape is created for you to have evenly spaced grommet drapery panels. Easy and very fast to use, because of the tapes firm body no buckram is required.
- The grommet tape gathers in the back to create consistent spacing and improves the ease of opening and closing your grommet drapery panels.
- Grommet tape is available in 6 yards packages or 36 yard rolls. 3 1/2" width.
- 8 grommet holes per yard 36"
- 10 grommet holes for every 44"
- 12 holes per 56" of tape.
- Perfect for a finished one width panel.
- Fits our #10 Plastic Grommets and our #12 EZ Fast Set Grommets.
Download and print the instructions and watch the video on setting the EZ Fast Set grommets by Rowley. Easy to use Rowley Grommet Tape.
If using the entire 6 yards of tape it would require 48 grommets ( 6 packages of 8).
Recently Viewed Products
I had very large curtains to sew. Getting each side of the curtain to be the same distance from the end was impossible. I adjusted the curtain width but still ended up with uneven sides.
I have little sewing experience but these tapes made me a home decorator. I made curtains for my new home guest room and felt like a sewing star. Easy to use & good outcome.
First time using this. I’m making large triple panels for sliding glass door. I think it is going to look fabulous once it is finally done.