Go Anywhere Bag PatternIt's the Go Anywhere Bag because, well, it's that simple, I think you can go anywhere with it and look unique, stylish, and pretty darn cool. This is one of the larger bag patterns I offer, not huge, but definitely roomy enough for whatever comes your way. The best part? All the pockets.
- 3 roomy pockets on the front: great for sunglasses, keys, and your phone
- one large back pocket
- interior slip pocket
- Step-by-step instructions with professional illustrations for making one Go Anywhere Bag
- Full size print-at-home pattern pieces
- Variations for magnetic snap, sew in snap, and velcro closures
- Instructions for optional interior slip pocket
Approx. Finished Dimensions: 15.5" Wide/13.5" Tall/12.5" Handle Drop/Total Height 26"
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Scroll down to read materials list and purchasing information.
- 1/2 yard main bag body exterior (home dec or canvas)
- 1/2 yard pockets exterior
- 1 yard main body lining and exterior pocket linings, interior slip pocket, and straps
- Fat Quarter (18''x22'') interior slip pocket
- magnetic snap (optional) - 14mm snap for back pocket, or velcro could be substituted
- hidden sew in magnetic snap (optional) or 18mm magnetic snap
- 2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101)
- water soluble pen